● For all types of diesel fuel
● 1 liter is designed for modification of 100,000 liters of diesel fuel
● The product is manufactured according to the company standard № 37342250-005-2013. The fuel is modified according to the company standard № 37342250-002-2014
TMDs is used to improve the operational characteristics of diesel fuel without changing its physico-chemical parameters. Receiving a modified diesel fuel occurs by simple mixing TMDs with fuel. In the first modification, the amount of TMDs is calculated on the amount of fuel remaining in the tank and in the fuel dispenser pipe. After mixing, it is necessary to drain (pump) the fuel in the pipeline back to the tank.
Diesel fuel can be modified in all types of tanks at temperatures from -30 to +45 C. Changes in temperatures do not affect the properties of the modifier. The opened container with TMDs should be stored with a tightly closed lid.
TMDs is a clear red or colorless liquid, readily soluble in hydrocarbons. Included in the compound are moderately hazardous substances and no special precautions are required when handling. 4 hazard class in accordance with GOST 12.1.007- 76.
The composition includes:
● distilled water according to GOST 6709-72 or CAS No7732-18-5;
● acetic acid according to GOST 19814 -74 or CAS No64-19-7 hazard class III; ● carbamide derivatives, composition: more than 30% nitrogen, more than 20% carbon, more than 6% hydrogen according to GOST 2081-92 or CAS No. 57-13-6 hazard class III;
● aliphatic alcohols of the composition: СnН2n + 1ОН according to GOST 9805-84 or CAS No. 67-63-0 hazard class III;
● Alcohol soluble dye CAS No11099-03-9.
Expiration date – 3 years from the date of production.
Declared improvements from the application:
● increase in motor potential up to 30%;
● increase in torque on the shaft by 6 – 13%;
● increase the service life of the catalyst up to 40%;
● reduction of specific fuel consumption by 13-22%;
● reduction of oil consumption for waste up to 30%;
● a decrease in the concentration of harmful substances in exhaust gases: nitrogen oxides 15–30%, carbon monoxide 20 * – 30%, soot 20 *%;
● continuous cleaning of the catalyst and exhaust system.
* The evidence is confirmed by an expert opinion from leading Russian universities.