● For all brands of motor gasoline
● 1 liter is designed for modification of 100,000 liters of gasoline
● The product is manufactured according to the company standard 37342250-005-2013. Gasoline is modified according to the company standard 37342250-001-2014
Modifier field of application: production of premium fuel with improved operational characteristics without changing its physico-chemical parameters.
The production of modified gasoline occurs by mixing TMBs with gasoline. You just add an additive in one of three available ways:
into the storage tank with fuel at the filling station, into the fuel truck during fueling, or into the storage tank at the tank farm.
TMBs is a clear green or colorless liquid, easily soluble in hydrocarbons. Compounds are moderately hazardous substances, no special precautions are required when handling.
Hazard class 4 in accordance with State standards GOST 12.1.007- 76.
The composition includes:
● distilled water according to GOST 6709-72 or CAS No7732-18-5;
● acetic acid according to GOST 19814 -74 or CAS No64-19-7, hazard class III;
● carbamide derivatives, composition: more than 30% nitrogen, more than 20% carbon, more than 6% hydrogen according to GOST 2081-92 or CAS No. 57-13-6 hazard class III;
● aliphatic alcohols, composition: СnН2n + 1ОН according to GOST 9805-84 or CAS No. 67-63-0 hazard class III;
● Alcohol soluble dye CAS No11099-03-9.
Expiration date – 3 years from the date of production.
Declared improvements from the application:
● increase in motor potential up to 30%;
● increase in torque on the shaft by 7 – 12%;
● increase the service life of the catalyst up to 40%;
● reduction of specific consumption of gasoline by 12-20%;
● reduction of oil consumption for waste up to 30%;
● a decrease in the concentration of harmful substances in exhaust gases: nitrogen oxides 15–30%, carbon monoxide 20 * – 30%, soot 20 *%;
● continuous cleaning of the catalyst and exhaust system
* The evidence is confirmed by an expert opinion from leading Russian universities.